No Risky Business Here: BGM Now Offering Risk Assessment Services
You already trust BGM for best-in-class CPA and Advisory services. Did you know that we also offer risk assessment services? Since 2009, we’ve been in partnership with AC3, a Twin Cities-based firm known for a potent blend of experience and expertise. Our clients have been so impressed with their services that we’re pleased to announce AC3 as a fully integrated department within BGM.
What does this mean for you?
The short story: More resources. Same great customer service.
Up for more detail? You’ve come to the right place.
Thanks to AC3’s state-of-the-art technology and capabilities, we can offer top-notch services in the following risk assessment categories:
- Internal Audit. We have a meticulous seven-phase process that’s fully in line with top industry standards, including the Institute for Internal Auditors (IIA)—and it’s completely customizable for your needs. (Don’t be intimidated by those seven phases—that work is on our plate, not yours.)
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404. While the Sarbanes-Oxley Act has been in place since 2002, it’s still a stumbling block when it comes to reporting for public companies. Are you complying as thoroughly and cost-effectively as possible? We’ll make certain.
- IT Audit. Bridge the gap between IT leadership, internal audit, and external auditors with this ultra-efficient, fine-tuned approach. Need more than just traditional IT auditing? We also offer:
- Web Security
- Perimeter Security
- Computer Forensics
- Disaster Recovery Assessment and Testing
- ERP/Systems Integration Implementation Assistance
Don’t worry—none of this needs to make sense to you. Again, that’s our job. We’re here to make your job easier.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today. Dane Boeckermann, CPA, is the principal in charge of risk assessment services for BGM and he’d love to work with you.