Jerome R. Reutzel, CPA, MBT
Jerome R. Reutzel is a Principal of BGM. Jerome has a very broad background of experience in accounting, taxation, and advisory services. He serves a wide range of clients, including broker-dealers, franchisers, governmental entities, hotels, manufacturers and distributors, private schools, retailers, and professional service firms.
Jerome serves closely-held businesses across a broad range of industries, including manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, printing companies, machine shops, retailers, technology and software companies, real estate investors, and graphic designers.
Areas of Expertise
Education, Credentials, & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Minnesota
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member and Board of Directors, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Finance Committee, Global Health Ministries