Kurt Dingmann, CPA
Kurt Dingmann is a Principal at BGM. He is experienced at providing advisory and tax services to clients in a wide range of industries, including agriculture, construction, health care, manufacturers and distributors, professional services, real estate developers, and transportation and logistics. He specializes in tax planning and consulting for closely-held businesses and individuals, to ensure there are no tax surprises upon filing of the returns.
Outside of work, Kurt is actively involved in the Sauk Centre community, serving as a member of both the Rotary Club of Sauk Centre and Sauk Centre Opportunities Board.
Areas of Expertise
Education, Credentials, & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minnesota State University Mankato
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Rotary Club of Sauk Centre
- Member, Sauk Centre Opportunities Board