Joseph J. Majeski, CPA
Joseph J. Majeski is a Principal at BGM. Joe’s expertise is in working with small business entrepreneurs, closely held private companies, individuals, and fiduciaries. He has significant experience in entity formation and acquisition consulting; entity and shareholder income tax compliance; general consulting services, such as tax planning, college funding and planning, estate planning, and retirement and wealth transfer; multi-state taxation; multi-state sales tax; payroll tax compliance; business succession consulting; tax compliance; and fiduciary trust issues.
Joe serves clients in a wide variety of industries, including construction and specialty trades in the construction industry; agriculture; restaurant and bar; residential and commercial real estate; financial advisors and planners; IT contractors; and professional advisors.
Areas of Expertise
Education, Credentials, & Honors
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Minnesota
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Management, Saint John’s University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Trustee, Risen Savior Catholic Church
- Board Member and Treasurer, Birchwood Office Condo Association
- Scoutmaster, Lakeville Scout Troop 235